Register to Vote
Voter Registration Form (or change of name or address)
Frequently Asked Questions
You are qualified to vote if:
- You are a citizen of the United States.
- You are at least 18 years old on or before the day of the general election. If you will be 18 on or before November 8, 2016 you may vote in the primary election for candidates, but not on issues.
- You will be a resident of Summit County for at least 30 days immediately before the election.
- You are not incarcerated (in prison or jail) for a felony conviction under the laws of the United States, this state or any other state of the United States.
- You have not been declared incompetent for voting purposes by a probate court.
- You have not been permanently disenfranchised for violations of the election laws.
- You register to vote at least 30 days before the election.